At 9:00 AM, we provide Sunday School classes for all ages. Here are our classes:
- Infants to 3-years-old (Nursery Room)
- 4 to 7-years-old (Room 216)
- 8 to 11-years-old (Room 210)
- Middle and Senior High Youth (Youth Room)
- BYOB! (Room 209) Bring your own Bible! This will be an in-depth Bible study for all ability and knowledge levels. Our emphasis will be reading, understanding, and living out the scriptures. And of course, BYOB!
- The Wired Word (the Chapel) Each week a different current event or issue will be discussed through a biblical and theological lens. This will be timely, relevant, and Christ-centered conversation.
- Experiencing God (the Library) We will study Henry Blackaby’s classic Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God.
Each Sunday, our two children’s classes meet together at 9:00 AM for opening prayer and worship before being dismissed to their classes.
On the 3rd Sunday of each month, our children’s classes form a Children’s Choir who sing for our Worship Service. On this same Sunday, our children collect the “Noisy Offering”, loose change collected from our congregation to support the Well Project. The Well Project builds safe drinking water wells for people in developing countries all over the world. So far, our children have collected enough change to fund 30 wells!